Location: Home Based
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000; £60,000 – £80,000 OTE
Based from home, you will liaise with the Head of New Business to successfully carry out face-to-face meetings with potential clients to sell our products & services, whilst also being trained in the art to generate your own leads and appointments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager with B2B sales experience to join a successful and fast-growing telecommunications provider based in Hampshire. We are a growing organisation that offers excellent career prospects plus an attractive salary with uncapped OTE and benefits.
Due to expansion of the Company, we’re now looking for a Business Development Manager to be completely accountable for management and closure of new business within the South East area of the UK.
You will be generating new opportunities for Unite Telecoms every day. Acting as an ambassador for the business, you’ll have your own region and you’ll manage it like your own business. We’ll help you every step of the way, providing detailed training, all the sales tools you’ll need and a successful internal sales team that you’ll work closely with.
The right person shall be trained to a high standard that enables you to deliver a consultative approach, identifying requirements & communicating the Unite Telecoms Value proposition and the products and services Unite Telecoms can provide.
- Maintain responsibility for your personal workload, including daily upkeep of business development activity, enquiries, call-backs, opportunities & forecasted sales
- Meeting new business targets by understanding the customers’ requirements, specifying the systems they require, and closing the deal.
- Deliver a monthly ‘New Business’ Gross Profit target
- Close sales orders and complete all relevant order paperwork and documentation
- Contact new business prospects to identify requirements and sales opportunities
WHY CHOOSE Unite?
- 5* Company Incentives – By showcasing the three elements of Passion, Performance, Integrity, hard workers at Unite Telecoms were able to experience incredible all-expenses-paid trips to Barcelona, Ibiza and Cancun! Where would you go?
- Car and Fuel Card – Buzz around London in a company car and fuel card!
- Laptop & Mobile – We will provide you with your own company-owned Laptop and Business Mobile to provide you with the ultimate working experience!
- Excellent Bonus Scheme – You are rewarded for going the extra mile!
We can’t achieve our vision without great people.