Location: Head Office, Gosport
Duration: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 DOE
Additions: Laptop, Mobile, Company van and fuel card
Unite Telecoms are currently recruiting for an experienced Telecommunications Engineer to join our expanding team
This is hybrid role surrounding support-desk and field-based activities involving the installation and maintenance of a variety of Hosted & Fixed telephone systems.
To be successful you must have experience installing and repairing PBX telephone systems and cabling. You will be joining a small but highly motivated team; you will be expected to install & maintain a variety of Hosted & Fixed telephone systems whilst meeting (and exceeding) expectations.
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- A strong background in the installation and programming of telephone systems
- Hosted & VoIP Knowledge
- Experience in the installation of CAT5E structured cabling
- VOIP and SIP telephony understanding
- Knowledge of the implementation and programming of wireless routers
- Panasonic &CallSwitch Experience
- Knowledge of IP networks and Subnets